Street cleaning, recycling and waste

Waste and recycling

If you have an issue with waste or recycling, you can report it via the Birmingham City Council Refuse Collection portal. This allows you to report a variety of associated issues, including:

  1. Missed refuse and recycling collections;
  2. Bag and container problems;
  3. Requests for new sacks and recycling boxes as a new occupier;
  4. Spilled refuse;
  5. Collection schedules;
  6. Requests for support with waste and recycling.

Moseley & Kings Heath Labour tweets

There are no recent tweets.